This course is a really comprehensive guide to the Google Cloud Platform - it has ~25 hours of content and ~60 demos.
The Google Cloud Platform is not currently the most popular cloud offering out there - that's AWS of course - but it is possibly the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That's because TensorFlow the super-popular deep learning technology is also from Google.
- Compute and Storage - AppEngine Container Enginer (aka Kubernetes) and Compute Engine
- Big Data and Managed Hadoop - Dataproc Dataflow BigTable BigQuery Pub/Sub
- TensorFlow on the Cloud - what neural networks and deep learning really are how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- DevOps stuff - StackDriver logging monitoring cloud deployment manager
- Security - Identity and Access Management Identity-Aware proxying OAuth API Keys service accounts
- Networking - Virtual Private Clouds shared VPCs Load balancing at the network transport and HTTP layer; VPN Cloud Interconnect and CDN Interconnect
- Hadoop Foundations: A quick look at the open-source cousins (Hadoop Spark Pig Hive and HBase)
- Basic understanding of technology - superficial exposure to Hadoop is enough.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Anyone looking to use the Google Cloud Platform in their organizations
- Yep! Any one who is interesting in architecting compute networking loading balancing and other solutions using the GCP
- Yep! Any one who wants to deploy serverless analytics and big data solutions on the Google Cloud
- Yep! Anyone looking to build TensorFlow models and deploy them on the cloud
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Deploy Managed Hadoop apps on the Google Cloud
- Build deep learning models on the cloud using TensorFlow
- Make informed decisions about Containers VMs and AppEngine
- Use big data technologies such as BigTable Dataflow Apache Beam and Pub/Sub
You This Course and Us
- Cloud SQL Cloud Spanner - OLTP - RDBMS
- Hadoop Pre - reqs and Context
- BigTable - HBase - Columnar Store
- Datastore - Document Database
- BigQuery - Hive - OLAP
- Dataflow - Apache Beam
- Dataproc - Managed Hadoop
- Pub/Sub for Streaming
- Datalab - Jupyter
- TensorFlow and Machine Learning
- Regression in TensorFlow
- Vision Translate NLP and Speech: Trained ML APIs
- Virtual Machines and Images
- VPCs and Interconnecting Networks
- Managed Instance Groups and Load Balancing
- Ops and Security
- Appendix: Hadoop Ecosystem
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.