The European Commission introduced the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which was implemented on 25th May 2018.
Implementation of the regulation was in order to:
- Force companies to be clear on their data collection and usage
- Improve data protection and prevent data infringement
- Establish improved control and reactivity to prevent data leakage
- These new regulations play an important role at a time when both the volume of data is skyrocketing, and threats are growing at a similar rate.
A key factor of any organization's GDPR compliance is staff awareness and education.
Who should take this course
Anyone can take up this course upon interest in anytime you want, anywhere you want, all you need is a smart phone/tablet/computer connected to the internet.
Upon completion, you will have a test with multiple choice questions and there is no limit on the number of attempts.
- Online self-paced training
- Visual multimedia demonstrations
- Instructor oriented learning
- Certificate upon completion
About Course Provider
Courses Distance Learning is a provider of career essential courses. Simple understandable media content, concept oriented learning which helps develop career opportunities in the corporate World.
The learning experience has been designed from the ground up keeping your success in mind.
You can study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.