Opportunities to take a regional business into the global market make it possible to strategically, smartly, and profitably accomplish more than you can by staying local. To prepare, you need to set your business up for success by being open to learning, to applying new ideas, and to continually reviewing how you can create success in the global market. Topics such as trade financing, regulatory considerations, international business planning, sustainability, and much more are included in this course. Well
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Understanding the Global Business Environment
- Session Three: The Global Trade Market
- Session Four: Products and Services.
- Session Five: E-Commerce on the Global Stage
- Session Six: Working in the Global Context
- Session Seven: The Economics of Global Business
- Session Eight: The Logistics of Global Business
- Session Nine: Rules and Regulations
- Session Ten: Beyond the Rules - Ethical Concerns
- Session Eleven: Choosing Your Growth Strategy
- Session Twelve: Building Your Growth Plan
- Session Thirteen: Implementing Your Growth Plan
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.