Health and safety is one of the most important factors behind running any business. Without the proper precautions in place deadly accidents could happen and people could seriously injured or worse, die. That is why this Health and Safety Advanced Diploma Level 4 course is a necessity for you, irrespective of whether you are an employee or the boss.
This course is extremely elaborative and highlights many different aspects of health and safety. You will initially be introduced to health and safety by learning about related accidents and ill-health, workplace hazards and the legal responsibilities & requirements. Following this, you move onto the next section where you look find out about the manager's responsibilities, required training practices, stress management and workplace violence. You will also tackle issues such as drug & alcohol abuse, writing and implementing safety plan and much more.
In the final section of the course, you discover how to handle health and safety as a team, implementing compulsory rules, rewarding compliance, backup plans and so much more. Promoting the practices learnt in this course will make you highly sought after by employers and might even save your own life.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Health and Safety at Workplace
- Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health
- Legal Responsibilities and Requirements
- Managing health and safety in Workplace
- Health and Safety in The workplace
- Workplace Hazards, Slips and Trips
- General fire safety
- Work at height
- Building work
- Machinery safety
- Plant and equipment maintenance
- Workplace transport
- Lifting and handling
- Noise, Vibration
- Harmful substances
- Flammable and explosive substances
- Managing health, Stress and Emergency Procedures
- Role of Employer or Managers and PPE
- Importance of Workplace Safety
- Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important
- It Takes Team Effort!
- Some Rules are Compulsory
- Rewarding Compliance
- You Need a Backup Plan Always
- Dealing with Issues and Concerns
- How to Deal with Noncompliance
- Remember What the Workplace is for
- Make Your Workplace a Good Place
- Conflict Resolution
- Are Dress Codes Appropriate?
- Minimizing Distractions
- People Who Work After Hours
- Your Fire Safety Plan
- Being Organized
- Plan for Emergencies
- Promoting a Safe Environment
- Do You Need Security Guards?
- Special Situations: The Handicapped
- Health and Safety at Workplace (for USA)
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - An Overview
- Module Three - Types of Hazards
- Module Four - Managers Role
- Module Five - Training
- Module Six - Stress Management
- Module Seven - Workplace Violence
- Module Eight - Identifying Your Company Hazards
- Module Nine - Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Module Ten - Writing the Safety Plan
- Module Eleven - Implement the Plan
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Why Should You Choose Health and Safety Advanced Diploma Level 4
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.