About this Course:
The decision as to whether or not to home school your children is a difficult one to make. You obviously care for the well being of your children and have concerns about public education or about a current situation you are facing to have come so far as to read this introduction. I went through this decision process with my own children years ago and we became home schoolers for a number of years for our four children. They all went through this process.
It takes courage to take this on as a family lifestyle choice and you may feel like you are jumping into a completely unknown future by taking this step.
But you are not alone on this journey. The material you will obtain through this course will help you decide and will point you to additional sites people and organizations out there that can assist you in becoming and operating successfully as a home schooling family.
You will learn about:
- The lifestyle and why people consider home schooling their children in the first place
- Legal implications in your region and who can help you if you run into legal issues or government interference
- Where to look for home schooling conferences you might wish to attend E-learning and paper based curriculum to choose from a brief history of home schooling and the home schooling movement and
- Some famous home schooled children who have become very famous and could be seen as home schooling role models
So I encourage you to go through the lessons herein and take what you can from this course. You will by doing so have more useful information in front of you at the end of it to help you make a more informed decision as to whether to go ahead with this journey or not. Best wishes
Dan Grijzenhout - Course Creator
- Students should be parents with an interest in teaching their children at home
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- At the end of this course the parent will have more knowledge upon which to make the decision as to whether or not they might try home schooling their children
- Parents will also have learned about resources available to them to support their home schooling efforts should they proceed in this direction
- An Introduction to the World of Home Schooling
- Homeschooling Today - Useful Information to Know
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.