About this Course:
As corporations increase in size and complexity securing managing and insuring the integrity and accuracy of internal data becomes a critical component to continued corporate growth. If a corporation is growing there will come a time in each entity's evolution where an ELDR (Enterprise Level Data Repository or Meta Data Repository) becomes an integral component to the organizations information systems architecture.
This course provides the student with the knowledge required to:
- Justify the need for an ELDR within the corporation
- Construct a set of Best Practices or Principles for it's design
- Design and build the Framework for the services the ELDR will provide
- Design the resulting architecture required for the ELDR
- Define the rules for the data or information to be stored within the ELDR - Data Dictionary operational decision support etc.
- Define the categories of data data integrity data security etc.
- Define the rules processes and structures required to check-in check-out and modify data or information stored within the ELDR (Management Framework)
- Define the application components that will comprise the ELDR system
This course is designed to support the ongoing efforts of an IT department and its data architects and managers in designing building and maintaining a corporation's business operational and decision support information systems. It is an advanced course most useful to database architects senior information systems analysts and systems development personnel.
- Students should have a pre-existing knowledge of designing building and or supporting databases in a corporate environment or be involved in some capacity relating to extracting data and reporting information within a corporation
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Students will learn best practices relating to architecting Meta Data Repositories for a corporation
- Students will learn how to implement and manage meta data repositories in corporations
- Students will learn how to implement and operate geographically dispersed meta data repositories for complex organizations
- Introduction and Enterprise Level Data Repository Frameworks
- Enterprise Level Data Repositories - Strategies Rationale and Implications
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.