About this Course:
These days the digital world seems to revolve around video content. Students prefer to see a video lecture rather than study from books. Online education has never been in greater demand an it is becoming mandatory for trainers to possess on-camera performance skills.
So are you ready to step into this world and share your knowledge with your student-base? Well this would mean recording video lectures. Are you comfortable doing so? Feel you don't need any guidelines or tips to improve the quality of those videos?
If you do feel the need for some guidance you have come to the right place. This 16-part course can be taken by adult complete beginners to advanced students.
This course covers performance techniques and the technical how-to's on creating video tutorials in general and specifically on producing professional talking head video lectures.
The following content is covered:
- What to do If you are an introvert
- Connecting with your audience.
- How to write your script for video
- Importance of your voice in production
- Warming up your voice
- Non-verbal communication
- Warming up your body for recording sessions
- Framing your shots
- What clothing to wear for tutorials.
- Software to use teleprompter screen capture and editing
- Equipment - Camera and sound
- A practical demonstration of camera and microphone options
- Lighting your shots
- Editing best practice
- A handy cheat sheet to sum things up
By the end of this course you will feel co mpletely capable technically and confident in your ability to appear on camera.
What tools do you need to enroll in this course? All you need is your computer and a willingness to learn. You don't need to buy a fancy camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises you may use the microphone on your mobile phone or the one in your computer.
So if you are ready for the challenge and serious about becoming an on-camera performer/ lecturer or vlogger please enroll. There are 16 lessons to complete. Hop to it. Give it a go!
- You do not need any prior knowledge or experience other than a hunger for knowledge and the commitment to practice the techniques.
- Students interested in public speaking or those wishing to improve their overall articulation or inability to speak clearly in front of the camera are welcome to take this course.
For this course you don't need to buy a camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises you may use the camera and microphone on your mobile phone or the one in your computer.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Online educators
- E-learning product creators
- Video content creators
- May be taken by adult complete beginners to advanced students.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Express working knowledge of skills needed for performing on camera
- Express and apply knowledge of the self-directing process for the on-camera performance
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs required in camera and sound equipment
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs of lighting and framing shots
- Possess an introduction to several software options available
- Express working knowledge of writing scripts for video tutorials
- Perform basic warm up exercises for the body and voice
- Express an understanding of how to overcome shyness
- Express an understanding of how to target and connect with your audience
- Express an understanding of how to utilize non-verbal communication for lecturing purposes
- Express an understanding of how to utilize visualization techniques for lecturing purposes.
- An Introduction!
- Let's get going
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.