Hey guys! Welcome to the "How to Get Hired" course. First off, Thank you for taking the time to look at this. It really means a lot.
For those that don't know me, I have over 12 years of executive recruiting and career coaching experience, but what really put me on the map was when I started my own company called Candidate Advisors three years ago. Candidate Advisors is a nationwide resume writing and career advisory firm that focuses on helping people get hired.
In my career I've read over 200,000 resumes, interviewed over 5,000 candidates, and have placed over 1,000 people at different companies all across the United States. I've written resumes for VP's at major brands like Nike and General Electric. I've also placed executives at Nestle Waters, Morgan Stanley and Berkshire Hathaway to name a few.
My goal for this course is to get you hired by giving you confidence and the correct information so you can WIN. I'm going to provide you with the blueprint on how to succeed at every stage of the job hiring process. This course includes innovative strategies, tactics, and tips that will separate you from the competition and get you hired.
This course will cover a variety of main topics such as resume & cover letter writing, interviewing, negotiating, how to maximize recruiters, job search strategies, and much more.
We're living in a very interesting time where companies aren't following the transitional way of identifying and selecting candidates to hire. This course is here to provide you with the framework and knowledge of what to expect and how to handle it, so you won't be surprised by any prospective employer when going through the grueling job hiring process.
Thank you again for taking this journey with me and for spending your time participating in this course.
I hope you get everything you expect, and much more.
Basic knowledge An open mind and a willingness to learn
Who should take this course
- Job Seekers at all levels. From Students to Executives
- People who haven't interviewed or written a resume in awhile
- If you are looking to change careers or move into a different industry
- Candidates that don't get the results they want
- Anyone that wants to make a better salary
- People that are looking to take their career to the next level
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Separate yourself from other candidates
- Confidence going through every stage of the process
- Understand what companies look for in a candidate
- An attention grabbing Cover Letter
- Build a Professional and Powerful Resume
- Ace every type of Interview: Phone, Face to Face, & Group Interviews
- You will be able to Maximize Recruiters and Staffing Firms
- Negotiate effectively and gain a higher salary
- Build Rapport Instantly and make a Great First Impression
- More activity, opportunities, and results!
About Course Provider
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.