About this Course:
This is a short course of only 5 lessons, complete with video lectures and hand-our exercises, to teach you what you need to do to get a job in an English speaking environment.
It will cover:
- How to find a job
- What the purpose of a CV (resume) is
- How to prepare a killer CV
- What the questions in a job interview REALLY mean, and how to answer them
- What to say and do at the interview, and what to do AFTER the interview to ensure you have a much better chance than other applicants
- If you have a basic (or better) understanding of English, this course can help you achieve your goals
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to locate a suitable job
- Why you need a CV and what it's REAL purpose is
- How to prepare a CV that has a better than average chance of getting you an invitation
- How to answer the questions you will be asked at the interview
- How to conduct yourself at the interview-and how to be sure you get a better chance of being considered than other applicants
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.