About this Course:
Making an impact and getting the outcomes you want is a skill set that all business professionals need. And some of your most valuable time you spend is in meetings. So getting the most from your meetings is crucial. If you don't meetings can easily become a waste of your time and a showcase for your weaknesses.
This course is designed for business professionals and senior managers who need to make your meetings work for you.
The first half prepares you with a solid grounding in the basics of how meetings work. But it will give you new tips and ideas to set you up for success And the second half puts the focus on you and how you can project executive presence create impact and develop gravitas: the authority and trust that puts you at the top of people's list of who to consult and trust
Here are the main topics you'll learn about:
- Everything you need to do to prepare for an effective meeting
- The five types of meeting and how you can combine them
- An Agenda for Results
- The two most important parts of a meeting
- Building rapport with FROGS
- The four stages of a meeting
- How to project presence
- How to create impact with what you say
- How to generate a sense of gravitas and authority
- What is you get a question at your meeting and you don't know the answer?
- After a long career of advising clients Mike will share the perfect high-trust high-value answer to any question.
In addition you'll get downloadable workbook.
- The only prior experience you need is attending business meetings in your working life.
Your tutor is Dr. Mike Clayton. As a senior project program and change manager at international consulting firm Deloitte Mike attended many meetings while he led large and complex change projects for his clients.
Now as a trainer and facilitator he has been applying what he learned and teaching it to others. This course represents 15 years' experience of what tools students find most helpful and 25 years experience in business.
And What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck puzzled or just want to know more. As a professional trainer this is what I do and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Simpliv.
Enroll for this course now so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
- Experience of business meetings
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Business professionals
- Senior managers and aspiring senior managers
- Professional services leaders and aspiring professional services leaders
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Structure effective meetings
- Prepare your meetings so they are set up to succeed
- Make effective use of the two most important parts of your meetings
- Build rapport at the outset of your meetings
- Project presence so people sit up and take notice of you
- Speak with authority so people seek out and listen to what you have to say
- Introduction - Top Tips for Meetings
- Get ready. Preparing for Your Meeting
- Meeting Structure - How to Get Your Meeting Right
- Projecting Executive Presence
- How to Create a Strong Positive Impact
- How to Generate Gravitas - Give off a Sense of Authority
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.