About this Course:
We're living in a world of multiple screens. On a typical day you might view the screen on your mobile device your tablet your television and desktop computer at work. Designing content that works on all size screens and optimizing for mobile previously meant writing multiple versions of your application.
However those days are over.
Today with a good understanding of HTML you can write your code so that it works on every size screen while taking advantage of the unique environment afforded by mobile. This course will show you how.
It's no longer enough to write HTML5 that doesn't go everywhere customers do. Increasingly your customers are more and more mobile and your HTML5 has to have the flexibility to be displayed on any screen and the features to take advantage of the mobile ecosystem.
This course is for you if you know a bit of HTML and are looking to expand your skills in to the mobile realm. If you're a web designer or developer trying to expand your work beyond the desktop you're going to truly benefit from this excellent course. :
- Successful students should know some fundamental HTML
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Developers and Designers moving to mobile
- Teachers and students
- HTML authors who want to have great looking content on any size screen
- Graphic designers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand the dynamics of screen size
- How to emulate screens with Google Chrome
- How to use the viewport meta tag
- How to hide and display content on mobile to optimize space
- To make content adjustments for mobile screens
- To make adjustments in multiple column layouts for small screens
- How to use dynamic units to make font size adjustments
- How to determine device location
- How to display a map
- How to get information about the local area from Google Places
- How to use the jQuery Mobile page metaphor
- How to create mobile buttons with jQuery Mobile
- Using mobile icons with jQuery Mobile
- Working with jQuery Mobile popups
- Using toolbars in jQuery mobile
- Applying navbars in jQuery Mobile
- Installing the HammarJS library for gestures
- Detecting tap and press gestures
- Detecting swipe and pan gestures
- Storing data on mobile devices
- Storing session data on mobile
- Using HTML5's local Storage object
- Understanding the cache manifest
- Adding the cache manifest to HTML
- Managing the manifest for offline apps
- Welcome to the Course
- Welcome to Mobile
- HTML5 and CSS Coding For Mobile
- jQuery Mobile Basics
- Working with Gestures
- Offline Apps
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.