Science is an endlessly fascinating subject and Human Biology is no different. Our body is a perfectly balanced system, and Human Biology is the study of this system and all of the major components which make it up. This course is comprehensive and will teach you everything you need to go on to further study or begin a Biology career. Study the skeletal system, the endocrine system and understand disease and disorders, to name just a few. Embark on a captivating journey through the human body and understand in depth everything that is involved in the most exceptional structure on earth.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal if you hope to study Human Biology at a higher level, or hope to kick start a new career in a related field, such as Microbiology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Physician Associate
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Research Scientist (medical)
- Secondary School Teacher
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- THE HUMAN BIOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
- DEFINITIONS OF HUMAN RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING HUMAN CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO BLOOD VESSELS
- EXPLAINING HUMAN ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
- DEFINING THE SKELETAL SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO MUSCULAR SYSTEM
- UNDERSTANDING INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
- STUDY GUIDE TO SYMPATHETIC & PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEMS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF URINARY SYSTEM
- DEFINITION OF REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN REPRODUCTION
- CELL STRUCTURES & CYCLES STUDY GUIDE
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN GENETICS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE & DISORDERS
- STUDY GUIDE TO DISEASE ORIGINS
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.