In today's fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with some human resource issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, take part in interviews, or take responsibility for discipline. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Human Resources
- Session Three: Performing a Skills Inventory
- Session Four: Forecasting Techniques
- Session Five: Job Analysis
- Session Six: Identifying Job Competencies
- Session Seven: Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
- Session Eight: Do You Really Need to Hire?
- Session Nine: Finding Candidates
- Session Ten: Advertising Guidelines
- Session Eleven: Screening Resumes
- Session Twelve: Preparing for the Interview
- Session Thirteen: Conducting the Interview
- Session Fourteen: After the Interview
- Session Fifteen: Employee Orientation and Onboarding
- Session Sixteen: Follow the Leader
- Session Seventeen: Planning Training
- Session Eighteen: Working With External Providers
- Session Nineteen: Performance Reviews
- Session Twenty: Attendance Management
- Session Twenty-One: Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Session Twenty-Two: Privacy Issues
- Session Twenty-Three: Compensation and Benefits
- Session Twenty-Four: Managing Disciplinary Issues
- Session Twenty-Five: Terminating Employees
- Session Twenty-Six: Exit Interviews
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.