Understand bookkeeping at a higher level and begin your journey into basic accounting with this ICB Associate - Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounts Course and Exam (BA4, BA5, BA6, BA7).
Who should take this course
This course is an ideal next-level training option for anyone who has completed the ICB Affiliate Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (or equivalent qualification) and wishes to expand on their knowledge for even greater career opportunities.
Before enrolling on this course, candidates should have previously achieved the ICB Affiliate - Level II Certificate in Bookkeeping or an equivalent qualification with an accredited awarding governing body.
ICB Level 3
This course is developed to enhance and advance basic bookkeeping principles, moving students from an ICB Affiliate level of knowledge up to an Associate. The course covers:
- The importance of adhering to a set of ethical principles
- How and when it is appropriate to take action in the event of unethical behaviour in the workplace.
- The definition, and correct application, of specific terms including business entity, going historical cost, consistency and prudence and accruals.
- The legal requirements and obligations involved in the process of forming a partnership
- How to understand and competently demonstrate different ways of processing VAT for both EU and non-EU transactions
- To understand the different types of VAT management systems including the VAT Margin Scheme.
- How to confidently prepare final accounts for most non-incorporated businesses.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.