Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi is a beginner course on the newly launched Raspberry Pi 3 and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi Zero.
The course is ideal for those who are new to the Raspberry Pi and want to explore more about it.
You will learn the components of Raspberry Pi connecting components to Raspberry Pi installation of NOOBS operating system basic Linux commands Python programming and building Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi.
This course will take beginners without any coding skills to a level where they can write their own programs.
Basics of Python programming language are well covered in the course.
Building Image Processing applications are taught in the simplest manner which is easy to understand.
Users can quickly learn hardware assembly and coding in Python programming for building Image Processing applications. By the end of this course users will have enough knowledge about Raspberry Pi its components basic Python programming and execution of Image Processing applications in the real time scenario.
The course is taught by an expert team of Electronics and Computer Science engineers having PhD and Postdoctoral research experience in Image Processing.
Anyone can take this course. No engineering knowledge is expected. Tutor has explained all required engineering concepts in the simplest manner.
The course will enable you to independently build Image Processing applications using Raspberry Pi.
This course is the easiest way to learn and become familiar with the Raspberry Pi platform.
By the end of this course users will build Image Processing applications which includes scaling and flipping images varying brightness of images perform bit-wise operations on images blurring and sharpening images thresholding erosion and dilation edge detection image segmentation. User will also be able to build real-world Image Processing applications which includes real-time human face eyes nose detection detecting cars in video real-time object detection human face recognition and many more.
The course provides complete code for all Image Processing applications which are compatible on Raspberry Pi 3/2/Zero.
- Only High School Maths
- No prior programming knowledge is expected
- All the code files and images used in this course will be provided
- Hardware needed: Raspberry Pi 3/2/Zero Monitor Mouse Keyboard HDMI-VGA connector USB flash drive (minimum storage capacity 2 GB) Micro SD card (minimum storage capacity 8 GB) Micro SD card reader Power adapter (2 Amp Micro-USB charger is preferred) USB Webcam (minimum 5 Megapixel resolution)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to explore Raspberry Pi and interested in building Image Processing applications
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- What is Raspberry Pi? and what are its components?
- Understand peripherals that need to be connected to Raspberry Pi
- Wire up your Raspberry Pi to create a fully functional computer
- Easily learn preparing SD Card to load Operating System for Raspberry Pi
- Install packages needed to build Image Processing applications
- Learn basic programming aspects of Python
- Create simple Image Processing applications using Python and OpenCV
- Build real-world Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Python Basics
- Image Processing Applications
- Real-world Image Processing Applications
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.