About this Course:
You're about to learn an easier, faster curriculum design that's clearer to learn and more enjoyable to teach, one that ensures your end users get it right the first time. Finally, You'll Have A Step-By-Step Plan For Turning Curriculum Into.
ENGAGEMENT, LEARNING AND RETENTION
Part 1 - Curriculum Structural Design:
- Identify with your audience
- Identify what they do
- Organize what they do
- Determine what to teach
- Organize what to teach
- Determine the initial class structure
Part 2 - Curriculum Teaching Design:
- Determine why they want it
- Research teaching strategies
- Research teaching tools
- Select teaching strategies & tools
- Make it real to them
- Proof the specific class structure
Part 3 - Curriculum Production:
- Create facilitator guides
- Create in-class activities and assessments
- Create learner workbooks and handouts
- Create a slideshow
- Create evaluation surveys
- Create marketing materials
- Ordinary instructional designers just don't get it.
Who this course is for:
- Curriculum Designers
- Training Team Leads
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Training Professionals
- Directors and VP's
- Team Leads
- Founders and CEO's
- Sign up for the Instructional Design Pro Part 1, 2 and 3 for the Full Instructional Design Pro Experience.
- Download the Instructional Design Pro Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the bootcamp experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your instructional design so that you can see dramatic differences in your instructional design Rule the Room Style!
Who should take this course
Trainers Teachers Project Managers Human Resource Managers Training Managers Instructional Designers Academic Leaders Executives Business Professionals Curriculum Writers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Enjoy class more by identifying the needs, goals, and desires of your audience
- Ensure end users can do their job by providing the right tools they can use on a daily basis
- Save time designing the course that best meets their needs
- Avoid training the things you don't need to teach by designing it right the first time
- Make your curriculum easier for you to write and clearer for your end users to learn
- See your curriculum structural design all come together
- Make your training curriculum irresistible
- Reach every learner the first time you train the class
- Provide the best experience for both trainers and users
- Ensure your content sinks in and gets that "aha!"
- Make the class more fun, authentic, and enjoyable
- See your curriculum teaching design fall into place
- Leverage your design time to produce amazing materials
- Make your activities more creative, fun, and exciting
- Ensure your training is working for each end user
- Make your visuals clearer and more memorable
- Be certain your trainees are successful at their job
- Market your classes so that people show up ready to learn
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.