Project management is not just restricted to certain industries, or to individuals with certification as a project manager. Lots of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job, and to get the job done well, within our budget, and on time. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What Really Needs To Be Done?
- Session Three: The Work Breakdown Structure
- Session Four: Scheduling Techniques
- Session Five: Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- Session Six: Assessing Project Risks
- Session Seven: Preparing the Final Plan
- Session Eight: Making it Fit
- Session Nine: The Execution Phase
- Session Ten: Controlling Changes
- Session Eleven: Closing Out a Project
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.