This course seeks to introduce the field of digital forensics to beginners. The course will give you a simplified insight into the basic concepts of the field.
There are illustrations and practical examples to help improve your understanding, Quizzes are also included to test understanding and you will carry out a simple practical exercise at the end.
- Basic understanding of computers and information systems.
- Basic understanding of the law and legal systems.
- Basic understanding of information security.
Who should take this course
Anyone with an interest in computer forensics.
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
- How to define and explain digital forensics and some it's basic concepts.
- How to carry out a very simple digital forensics data collection.
- How to create a bit stream image of a Windows disk and recover deleted file.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.