No business can survive very long without an effective program of controls over the parts and materials that are used in producing or distributing goods and services of the firm. Like many other things that depend on human interpretation, "control'' means different things to different individuals. This is an introductory course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is Inventory?
- Session Three: Types of Inventory
- Session Four: Key Players
- Session Five: Setting up the Warehouse
- Session Six: What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- Session Seven: The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Session Eight: Identifying Demand
- Session Nine: The Receiving Process
- Session Ten: Validating Inventory
- Session Eleven: The Put-Away Process
- Session Twelve: Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- Session Thirteen: The Outbound Process
- Session Fourteen: Industry Trends
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.