About this Course:
The IT Security Gumbo: Web Application Defense is heavily focused on vulnerability management from a web security standpoint. The course provides thorough explanation on detection and remediation methods of web vulnerabilities we then walk through a case study to apply the knowledge of detecting and defending against web based vulnerabilities. Then we provide the skills needed to perform by turning over the keys to a popular penetration testing tool used to identify vulnerabilities on the network.
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Knowledge of Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of Information Security
- Knowledge of Cyber Security
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
All levels of IT Professionals
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- The ability to identify web based vulnerabilities
- The ability to remediate web based vulnerabilities
- How to run vulnerability scans using NMAP command line
- The Risk Management Process
- Techniques of Web Security
- Case Study
- Vulnerability Scanning using NMAP
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.