About this Course:
- ITIL 4 was released by Axelos on 11th February 2019 and is the latest version of ITIL.
ITIL 4 Foundation Course
This ITIL 4 Foundation course takes you through the service value system which provides a holistic picture of what it really means to contribute to business value. This Foundation level course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
On completion of the course you will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- in the form of products and services
- The Guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of service management
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
- This course is accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- There are no restrictions or prerequisites for this training course and the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- While many participants will come from an IT background this IS NOT a requirement and the course is applicable to anyone interested in Service Management
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
On this course you will learn how to:
- Pass the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.