Improve operational support and analysis by applying the principles taught in the ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support & Analysis (OSA) course and get certified with this training and examination package.
Who should take this course
The course is for anyone who has the ITIL® Foundation Qualification and wants to further their understanding of the ITIL® framework. The course is ideal for IT professionals who are responsible for configuration management, operations and availability. Roles that would typically fall under this category would be configuration managers, IT operations managers or availability managers.
In order to take the Operational Support and Analysis exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
ITIL® Intermediate Level - Operational Support & Analysis
The ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis course will help students to master the principles included to better analyse and implement operations to meet the business needs of their service users, without negatively affecting other business matters.
- Planning and executing a cycle of actions to handle system and organisation events.
- Using pre-planned responses to service incidents with a view to minimising negative effects and delivering satisfactory outcomes.
- An access management process that protects internal data security.
- How to meet the demands of service users without compromising other operations and delivering outcomes according to agreed service levels.
- Service desk management tools and techniques used to record incidents, requests and events and to agree suitable service level agreements.
- The functions and roles required to build a robust operational support and analysis service and to support each of the previously defined processes.
- The use of technology to help improve and underpin OSA frameworks and processes.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.