Specialise on the practical application of PPO practices and get certified with this complete ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization training and exam package.
Who should take this course
The course suits students who are IT professionals, have their ITIL® Foundation Qualification and work in areas such as IT operations, network support, network control and operation, security manager and security administrator.
In order to take the Planning, Protection and Optimization exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no pre-requisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
ITIL® Intermediate Level - Planning, Protection & Optimisation
The ITIL® PPO course takes students through the practical application of PPO practices in order to enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management while demonstrating how to implement them into a modern IT service.
- How to plan and provide sufficient capacity to support the changing needs of a business.
- How to specify and implement high availability systems to maintain service quality at all times.
- Using IT service continuity principles to maintain quality of service as systems and frameworks transition.
- How to build frameworks and systems that help support demand management.
- Building a PPO team and assigning roles and responsibilities.
- Using technology to support PPO goals and services.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.