About this Course:
- Preparing for Java Interview is tricky You would need to get a good understanding of new features and revise concepts you used in your preparation.
- This course helps you prepare for Java Interview with hands-on code examples covering 200+ Java Interview Questions and Answers on varied range of topics.
- Familiarity with Java and any Java IDE
- In the course we use Eclipse to demonstrate examples.
- Some Java IDE will be useful.
- Access to Github Repository
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Students who are learning Java
- Students who are planning to attend Java Interviews
- Students who want to add more depth to their Java Knowledge
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand what kind of questions are asked in Beginner Java Interviews
- Answer questions on Java Platform Wrapper Classes and Strings
- Understand New Features of Java
- Understand Basic Object Oriented Concepts
- Understand Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Answer questions on Collections Generics and MultiThreading
- Understand New Features in Java 5 Java 6 Java 7 and Java 8
- Understand basics of Functional Programming - Lambda Expressions and Streams
- Understand Exception Handling Best Practices
- Introduction to Course
- Java Platform
- Wrapper Classes
- Basics of Object Oriented Programming
- More Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Conditions and Loops
- Exception Handling
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Concurrent Collections
- Functional Programming - Lamdba Expressions and Streams
- New Features
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.