About this Course:
Preparing for Java Interview is tricky You would need to get a good understanding of new features and revise concepts you used in your preparation This course helps you prepare for Java Interview with hands-on code examples covering 200+ Java Interview Questions and Answers on varied range of topics listed below
- Why is Java so popular?
- What is platform independence?
- What is bytecode?
- Compare JDK vs JVM vs JRE
- What are the important differences between C++ and Java?
- What is the role for a classloader in Java?
- What are Wrapper classes?
- Why do we need Wrapper classes in Java?
- What are the different ways of creating Wrapper class instances?
- What are differences in the two ways of creating Wrapper classes?
- What is auto boxing?
- What are the advantages of auto boxing?
- What is casting?
- What is implicit casting?
- What is explicit casting?
- Are all String's immutable?
- Where are String values stored in memory?
- Why should you be careful about String concatenation(+) operator in loops?
- How do you solve above problem?
- What are differences between String and StringBuffer?
- What are differences between StringBuilder and StringBuffer?
- Can you give examples of different utility methods in String class?
Object oriented programming basics:
- What is a class?
- What is an object?
- What is state of an object?
- What is behavior of an object?
- What is the super class of every class in Java?
- Explain about toString method ?
- What is the use of equals method in Java?
- What are the important things to consider when implementing equals method?
- What is the Hashcode method used for in Java?
- Explain inheritance with examples
- What is method overloading?
- What is method overriding?
- Can super class reference variable can hold an object of sub class?
- Is multiple inheritance allowed in Java?
- What is an interface?
- How do you define an interface?
- How do you implement an interface?
- Can you explain a few tricky things about interfaces?
- Can you extend an interface?
- Can a class extend multiple interfaces?
- What is an abstract class?
- When do you use an abstract class?
- How do you define an abstract method?
- Compare abstract class vs interface?
- What is a constructor?
- What is a default constructor?
- Will this code compile?
- How do you call a super class constructor from a constructor?
- Will this code compile?
- What is the use of this()?
- Can a constructor be called directly from a method?
- Is a super class constructor called even when there is no explicit call from a sub class constructor?
What is functional programming?:
- Can you give an example of functional programming?
- What is a stream?
- Explain about streams with an example?
- what are intermediate operations in streams?
- What are terminal operations in streams?
- What are method references?
- What are lambda expressions?
- Can you give an example of lambda expression?
- Can you explain the relationship between lambda expression and functional interfaces?
- What is a predicate?
- What is the functional interface - function?
- What is a consumer?
- Can you give examples of functional interfaces with multiple arguments?
- What are the new features in Java 5?
- What are the new features in Java 6?
- What are the new features in Java 7?
- What are the new features in Java 8
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are learning Java
- Students who are planning to attend Java Interviews
- Students who want to add more depth to their Java Knowledge
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand what kind of questions are asked in Beginner Java Interviews
- Answer questions on Java Platform, Wrapper Classes and Strings
- Understand New Features of Java
- Understand Basic Object Oriented Concepts
- Understand Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Answer questions on Collections, Generics and MultiThreading
- Understand New Features in Java 5, Java 6, Java 7 and Java 8
- Understand basics of Functional Programming - Lambda Expressions and Streams
- Understand Exception Handling Best Practices
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.