- CRUD: Deploying a Mini Blog that enable you to understand what it takes to Create, Read, Update and Delete.
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, inheritance, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Fetch API, callbacks, promises, async / await
- ES2015+: Arrow functions, template strings.
- 4 Projects
- Airport Finder
- WeatherJs App
- Movify Web Application
- Mini Blog
Basic knowledge Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
Who should take this course
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- Build Airport Finder, WeatherJS App & Mini Blog From scratch
- Learn How to Start a Projects From Scratch
- Work with REST API, Mini HTTP Library, Classes, Promises, Arrow Function & Async / Await
- Kick Start project using Materialize CSS & Bulma CSS Frameworks
- ES6, ES7 ES8 Syntax
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.