About this Course:
KOTLIN FOR ANDROID
Welcome to the world's most comprehensive course on Kotlin for Android development. Whether your a developer coming from Java, or have NO Android experience, we start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know how to build apps using Kotlin.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
We don't only focus on the Kotlin language like most courses on Kotlin do. Learn to code the Devslopes way. We'll teach you everything about developing with Kotlin, working with interface builder and all the SDK's you actually need to build apps. And as always, you'll be building professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Learn to code how the PROs code - not just copy and paste
- Learn everything you need to know about submitting to the Google Play store
- Build beautiful Apps - We don't build trash - you'll create amazing real-world apps
- Build Real Projects - You'll get to build projects that help you retain what you've learned
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Installing JDK and Android Studio as well as IntelliJ
- How to run apps on own device
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Kotlin Foundations - Variables, Strings, Collections, Classes, Inheritance, Lambda Expressions
- In depth look at activity life cycle, intents, and context
- Deep dive on constraint layout and supporting multiple device sizes.
- Enhance your UI with custom drawables
- Using Kotlin with Android SDK
- Comprehensive overview of List and Recycler Views
- Learn all about web requests and working with APIs and even implement web sockets in a fully functional Slack app clone.
- Don't forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
- Must have PC with Windows 8+ OR macOS OR Linux/Ubuntu
- Recommend having an actual Android device but it is not required
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for absolute beginners with no coding experience
- Programmers coming from Java who want to learn Kotlin for Android
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build professional, fully functional apps using Kotlin
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Submit apps to the Google Play store
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.