About this Course:
This Kubernetes Docker Complete Course will help you to understand how to run, deploy and maintain your applications on Kubernetes. If you are into DevOps, then this is a technology you need to learn. Kubernetes has gained a lot of popularity lately and it is a well-aimed skill by companies. The course will show you how to build apps in containers using docker and how to deploy it Kubernetes cluster. On the other hand,this Kubernetes Course will explain you how to set up your Kubernetes cluster on your desktop, or on the cloud using AWS.
What is Kubernetes?
- Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration technology system. Kubernetes is mainly used for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Kubernetes was originally designed by Google and then open sourced. And from then to now Kubernetes is maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
- Kubernetes aims to provide a "platform for automating deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts It works with a range of container tools, including Docker.
There are some key components which are widely used is Kuberntes are:
- Labels and selectors
- What is the pod in Kubernetes
Course Introduction and Overview:
- What is Kubernetes?
- Why Kubernetes?
- Up and Running: Basics
- Cluster Architecture
- Core Objects and Primitives
The introduction lectures that show you the Kubernetes desktop installation are free to preview, so you can already put a glance over it before buying the course!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the course and get started with Kubernetes today!
- Basic understanding of computer science concepts: About operating system and executable unit
- Basic understanding on docker and containers
- Be comfortable at the Linux, MacOS, or Windows command-line (we'll guide you through, but just a bit of familiarity is needed)
- Basic understanding of cloud computing will help you but it is not necessary
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Be able to understand, administer and deploy Kubernetes
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters
- Get started with Containerization and run containers on Kubernetes
- Make applications running on Kubernetes using Load Balancing
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
- Be able to deploy MySQL,Wordpress Kubernetes
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.