About this Course:
The course aims at beginners and intermediate level photographers to consciously improve their expertise in the field of landscape photography with a focus on DSLR camera skills. It covers topics that include but not limited to basic and advanced camera settings equipment shooting techniques post processing knowledge and planning aspects of your photographic adventures. Most importantly to help making your work special it focuses on soft skills that include composition and properties of a good image.
To see what goes through a photographer's mind the lectures take you outdoors behind the scene for practical examples where depending on the situation we adjust our camera settings use the right equipment compose images and change perspective to be effective.
Post Processing tools like Adobe Lightroom harness the field work with the final outcome of the image for personal and client satisfaction. Course lectures take you through a basic workflow of organizing your images and processing them for a stunning finish.
Join this fun and practical course equip yourself with knowledge and take your landscape photography to a higher level.
- Have interest in landscape photography
- Owning a DSLR camera is preferable but not essential prior to starting the course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
You will be able to do the following after taking the course:
- Understand how a camera works
- Select appropriate values for Aperture Shutter and ISO in the camera (practical)
- Understand what camera settings should be selected for taking landscapes (practical)
- Choose the right camera for landscape photography
- Select the right lenses
- Comprehend the use of camera equipment like tripod shutter release various camera filters camera bags and cleaning tools etc. and their use in landscape photography
- Use photographic filters in the field
- Learn important camera settings like White Balance Image Quality modes Histogram etc
- Compose images based on professional guidelines for successful landscape work
- Plan a landscape photography shoot by scouting the field and gaining the appropriate knowledge for a successful adventure
- Watch landscape photography tips on location and see what goes behind the scenes
- Do night time photography (star trails and Milky Way practical)
- Realize the value and potential of post processing tools like Adobe Lightroom
- Post Process a landscape photo
- Organize your photos better
- Foundation Phase: How does a Camera Work?
- Camera Equipment for Landscape Photography
- Photographic Filters
- What makes a good photo?
- Important Camera Settings
- Knowledge and Planning
- Practical Tips and Techniques on Location
- Night Photography
- Post Processing
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.