Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Three: What's Your Type? How About Mine?
- Session Four: Understanding Leadership
- Session Five: Manage Your Time and Your Energy
- Session Six: The Commitment Curve
- Session Seven: Employee Development Models
- Session Eight: Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues.
- Session Nine: What Successful Leaders Do
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.