About this Course:
It's no question that the contemporary workplace is the most diverse it's ever been regarding generations. Sometimes it feels like everyone's speaking a different language. The boomers want this Gen X wants that and early talent is doing something completely different.
What a mess! But it doesn't have to be.
Learn that the generational gap is all about developing a team dynamic built on belonging: everyone wants a secure relationship and everyone wants ownership in something. And getting there might be easier than you think. Learn how to engage early talent and better understand the dynamics of the workplace and the desires of the new generations. Join Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich and CEO Author and Researcher Sarah Sladek as they present real tangible strategies to building better teams in the workplace.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn about generational difference needs and expectations
- Learn how to engage early talent what do they want?
- Learn what the three elements early talent from a team
- Establish a process for embracing change
- Learn what to do in the first 90 days to help employees feel like they belong
- Leading Early Talent Building a Next Generation Team
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.