Lean principles have come a long way over the past 300 years. From Benjamin Franklin's early ideas, to Henry Ford's work in the 1920's and the Toyoda precepts in the 1930's, to Jeffery Liker's publication of The Toyota Way in 2004, Lean processes have evolved from a simple concept to a set of widely used best practices. This course provides
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Lean
- Module Three: Liker's Toyota Way
- Module Four: The TPS House
- Module Five: The Five Principles of Lean Business
- Module Six: The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- Module Seven: The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- Module Eight: The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- Module Nine: The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- Module Ten: The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- Module Eleven: The Improvement Toolkit
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Course Content - The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Understanding Lean
- Session Three: The Toyota Production System
- Session Four: The Toyota Production System House
- Session Five: The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Session Six: Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Session Seven: Types of Waste
- Session Eight: Creating a Lean Enterprise
- Session Nine: The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Session Ten: Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Session Eleven: Lean Thinking Tools
- Session Twelve: Kaizen Events
- Session Thirteen: Data Gathering and Mapping
- Session Fourteen: A Plan to Take Home
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.