A fun language, the youngest to form in Africa, Afrikaans is a blend of many international and some regional languages. This is due to the Dutch colonists who later joined the British, French and German settlement to create an ethnic community known as the 'Boers'. Afrikaans is an extremely easy and satisfying language to learn as there is no gender, no irregular verbs, and only three tenses, or in other words, the grammar is simple! We think you will surprise yourself at how quickly you will pick this creative language, along with the diverse blend of culture it brings.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Where Can I?
- May I?
- Parts of The Body - Part 1
- Parts of The Body - Part 2
- What's the Matter?
- I Need a Doctor
- Where is The Pharmacy?
- Where is The Nearest Hospital?
- Leaving a Message on The Phone (Informal)
- Could I? (Requests)
- Could You? (Requests)
- Polite Apologies
- At The Restaurant - Part 2 Special Requests
- At The Restaurant - Part 3 Food
- At The Restaurant - Part 4 Drinks
- At The Restaurant - Part 5 Ordering Food
- At The Airport
- On Holiday
- The Hotel - Part 1 Check-In
- The Hotel - Part 2 Rooms
- The Hotel - Part 3 Questions
- The Hotel - Part 4 More Questions
- The Hotel - Part 6 Checkout
- Business Travel - Part 1
- Business Travel - Part 2
- Future - I Will / I'll (Future Intention)
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.