Prerequisites: Working with HBase requires knowledge of Java
Taught by a team which includes 2 Stanford-educated ex-Googlers and 2 ex-Flipkart Lead Analysts. This team has decades of practical experience in working with large-scale data processing jobs.
Relational Databases are so stuffy and old! Welcome to HBase - a database solution for a new age.
HBase: Do you feel like your relational database is not giving you the flexibility you need anymore? Column oriented storage no fixed schema and low latency make HBase a great choice for the dynamically changing needs of your applications.
- 25 solved examples covering all aspects of working with data in HBase
- CRUD operations in the shell and with the Java API Filters Counters MapReduce
- Implement your own notification service for a social network using HBase
- HBase and it's role in the Hadoop ecosystem HBase architecture and what makes HBase different from RDBMS and other Hadoop technologies like Hive.
Using discussion forums
- Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately much as we would like to it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
- We're super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person. The truth is direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- You'll need to have an IDE where you can run Java code Intellij IDEA and Eclipse are both good options
- You'll need to have some experience with Java programming
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Anyone who is interested in understanding HBase NoSQL and distributed database management
- Yep! Engineers who want to move away from RDBMS and use HBase for their database solution
- Yep! Folks who are using Hadoop ecosystem tools for analytical processing and want a single system for both OLAP and OLTP
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Set up a database for your application using HBase
- Integrate HBase with MapReduce for data processing tasks
- Create tables insert read and delete data from HBase
- Get an all round understanding of HBase and it's role in the Hadoop ecosystem
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.