What do we mean by that?
- Basic HTML: Folks stopped counting HTML as a language worth formally learning sometime in the 90s but this is only partially justified. It always helps to have strong basics.
- CSS: Cascading Stylesheets are incredibly powerful and incredibly hard to use - until you know how they really work. Once you understand inheritance and selection in CSS it will all make a lot more sense.
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately much as we would like to it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We're super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person. The truth is direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Any modern browser and a simple text editor are all that will be needed for the code examples
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Folks who are absolutely new to web programming and wish to learn HTML and CSS from scratch
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand HTML - its structure and the commonly used tags
- Utilise CSS including inheritance selectors the box model - the very topics that make CSS hard to use
- Use closures dynamic prototyping JSON and the Document-Object-Model with confidence
- First Class Functions - In Detail
- Functions Yet Again
- Prototypes Dynamic Prototyping and Inheritance
- The Document Object Model and Event Handling
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.