English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. It's the official language of more than 50 countries and many nations that do not have it as an official language still use English in their Lingua Franca.Imagine the number of people you can interact with and the new things you can discover about their culture! It is truly a 'global language' and its importance cannot be overstated in an increasingly interconnected and globalized world.Continue your learning and improve your job prospects with every level.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1: Greetings
- Lesson 2: How are you?
- Lesson 3: Introductions - Part 1
- Lesson 4: Introductions - Part 2
- Lesson 5: Where are you from?
- Lesson 6: Where is he from?
- Lesson 7: Where is?
- Lesson 8: Professions
- Lesson 9: Possessives - Part 1
- Lesson 10: Possessives - Part 2
- Lesson 11: Family relationships - Part 1
- Lesson 12: Family relationships - Part 2
- Lesson 13: Family Members
- Lesson 14: Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 15: Nationalities
- Lesson 16: Simple Present - Part 1
- Lesson 17: Simple Present - Part 2
- Lesson 18: Simple Present - Part 3
- Lesson 19: Simple Present - Part 4
- Lesson 20: Questions
- Lesson 21: Answers
- Lesson 23: Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 24: He/She/it
- Lesson 25: Adverbs of Frequency
- Lesson 26: Pronouns - Part 1
- Lesson 27: Pronouns - Part 2
- Lesson 28: Putting it together
- Lesson 29: What's this?
- Lesson 30: Plurals
- Lesson 31: Adjectives and Nouns
- Lesson 32: This/That
- Lesson 33: These/Those
- Lesson 34: Opposites
- Lesson 35: Alphabet review
- Lesson 36: Numbers
- Lesson 37: Money
- Lesson 38: Adjectives and Nouns - Part 2
- Lesson 39: Personal Information - Part 1
- Lesson 40: Personal Information - Part 2
- Lesson 41: Languages
- Lesson 42: Languages Q&A
- Lesson 43: Time
- Lesson 44: Seasons
- Lesson 45: Wh-Questions - Part 1
- Lesson 46: Wh-Questions - Part 2
- Lesson 47: Words that go together
- Lesson 48: Prepositions of time
- Lesson 49: The verb "to do"
- Lesson 50: American Vs British English - English Level 2 - End of Course Quiz
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.