Learning a language is about making sociable and seeing the sights! Make sure you can express yourself in English when you are out and about, whether at the train station or airport, or having dinner with friends in a restaurant. You know you are making progress when you can make suggestions, ask politely for things and talk about your life.English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and it is used in multiple mediums such as movies, TV shows, songs and novels. Now you are at the level where you can start to understand what is going on in the wonderful world of showbiz. You never know, you might bump into Madonna, the Beckhams, or "Beauty" Emma Watson the next time you are in the U.K.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1 - Introduce Yourself
- Lesson 2 - About You
- Lesson 3 - Choosing the Correct Verb
- Lesson 4 - Question Words
- Lesson 5 - Question Words Activity
- Lesson 6 - Words With Two Meanings
- Lesson 7 - Making Conversation
- Lesson 8 - Writing an Informal Letter
- Lesson 9 - Have - Have Got - But - However
- Lesson 10 - Describing Countries
- Lesson 11 - Describing People
- Lesson 12 - What Does He Do - What Is He Doing
- Lesson 13 - Words That Go Together
- Lesson 14 - Furniture Around The House
- Lesson 15 - Furniture Around The House part 2
- Lesson 16 - Furniture Around The House Activity
- Lesson 17 - Past Continuous
- Lesson 18 - Have + Noun
- Lesson 19 - Making Negative Verbs
- Lesson 20 - What Happened?
- Lesson 21 - Verb Practice Activity
- Lesson 22 - People In The Past
- Lesson 23 - Opposite Verbs
- Lesson 24 - Shopping List
- Lesson 25 - At the Shop
- Lesson 26 - Comparatives As Than
- Lesson 27 - Buying Clothes
- Lesson 28 - Article / No Article
- Lesson 29 - Somebody / Anybody
- Lesson 30 - Going To and Will
- Lesson 31 - Verb Patterns
- Lesson 32 - Making Plans
- Lesson 33 - Synonyms and Antonyms
- Lesson 34 - Synonyms and Antonyms Activity
- Lesson 35 - Expressing Feelings and Emotions
- Lesson 36 - Giving Directions
- Lesson 37 - Relative Pronouns
- Lesson 38 - Describing Places
- Lesson 39 - Past Participle
- Lesson 40 - Past Time Expressions
- Lesson 41 - What Did You Do?
- Lesson 42 - Irregular Verbs
- Lesson 43 - Past Simple or Present Perfect
- Lesson 44 - Adjectives and Suffixes
- Lesson 45 - Famous People
- Lesson 46 - Describing Famous People
- Lesson 47 - Tenses Activity
- English Level 6 - End of Course Quiz
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.