People that speak German as their native language exceeds any other language in Europe. Germany is also the most populous country in Europe.Learning German can connect you to more than 120 million native speakers around the world, and many people also learn German as a second language. It is one of the most popular languages taught worldwide.How will learning German benefit you in business? Germany has the third largest economy in the world, and they have been the leaders for exports for 5 consecutive years.
With our German Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet, script and sounds in German
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1 - You may not realize you know a little bit of German
- Lesson 2 - German Varieties
- Lesson 3 - Greetings
- Lesson 4 - How are you?
- Lesson 5 - More greetings
- Lesson 6 - Alphabet Overview
- Lesson 7 - German sounds - Part 1
- Lesson 8 - German sounds - Part 2
- Lesson 9 - German sounds - Part 3
- Lesson 10 - German sounds - Part 4
- Lesson 11 - German Diphthongs
- Lesson 12 - German Diphthongs - Part 2
- Lesson 13 - German Alphabet (A-I)
- Lesson 14 - German Alphabet (J-O)
- Lesson 15 - German Alphabet (P-Z)
- Lesson 16 - My Name is
- Lesson 17 - What is your name?
- Lesson 18 - Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 19 - I/You
- Lesson 20 - German Gender Revision
- Lesson 21 - This is
- Lesson 22 - Countries
- Lesson 23 - Where are you from?
- Lesson 24 - Nationalities
- Lesson 25 - Verb To Be
- Lesson 26 - He/She
- Lesson 27 - Nationalities He/She
- Lesson 28 - Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 29 - Numbers 21-99
- Lesson 30 - Contact details
- Lesson 31 - Verb To Live
- Lesson 32 - Verb To Work
- Lesson 33 - Verb To Study
- Lesson 34 - Prepositions Pt1
- Lesson 35 - Prepositions Pt2
- Lesson 36 - Verb To Have
- Lesson 37 - Greetings Recap
- Lesson 38 - Days of the week
- Lesson 39 - What day?
- Lesson 40 - Family members
- Lesson 41 - Relatives
- Lesson 42 - Possessives Pt1
- Lesson 43 - Possessives Pt2
- Lesson 44 - This is(direct family)
- Lesson 45 - This is (relatives)
- Lesson 46 - Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 47 - Where is She/He from?
- Lesson 48 - Fruits
- Lesson 49 - Vegetables
- Lesson 50 - General Food
- Lesson 51 - To like
- Lesson 52 - Not to like
- Lesson 53 - Conjunctions
- Lesson 54 - Colors
- Lesson 55 - I like colors, food
- Lesson 56 - Don't like colors, food - Memory Game
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.