About this Course:
In this course you will learn how to create emails from your CPanel and how can you manage your site from CPanel. You will learn how to access your files using FileZilla, you will also learn how to Create FTP accounts and SubDomains form your CPanel. You will learn how can manage your databases and users and how can you use SEO tools and much more.
I have Covered the topics listed below:
- How to access databases from localhost
- How to access your ftp files using filezilla
- How to access your ftp files using editor
- How to view stats
- How to change your preferences
- How to manage your databases
- How to manage your emails
- How to manage your ftp accounts
- How to block an IP address
- Basic knowledge of Servers
- Basic knowledge of Programming/Web development
- Basic knowledge of folder Structure
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Upload your projects on the server
- How to manage projects/multiple projects on the server
- How to create and manage emails on the server
- How to Use SEO tools on the server
- How to create Databases and how to access databases remotely
- How to create subdomains
- How to Create and manage FTP accounts
- How to use matrics
- Accessing Ftp account using text editor
- Accessing Ftp account using filezilla
- Accessing Database from localhost using dataGrid
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.