Russia is a land rich in literature, philosophy, classical music, ballet, architecture and technology. A huge number of great literary works come from Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Chekhov, Tolstoy and Turgenev.
Russian is the most widely spoken 'Slavik' language in the world, spoken by over 300 million people worldwide. It is also one of the five official languages of the United Nations, making it a truly global language. Trade between the business world and Russia is on the rise, especially in construction, industry and information technology.
Learn Russian and discover the culture of this unusual and beautiful language.
With our Russian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet, script and sounds in Russian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1: You already know a little Italian
- Lesson 2: Italian language characteristics
- Lesson 3: Greetings
- Lesson 4: How Are You
- Lesson 5: More Greetings
- Lesson 6: Alphabet Overview
- Lesson 7: Italian Sounds Part 1
- Lesson 8: Italian Sounds Part 2
- Lesson 9: Italian Sounds Part 3
- Lesson 10: Italian Alphabet A-I
- Lesson 11: Italian Alphabet J-O
- Lesson 12: Italian Alphabet P-Z
- Lesson 13: My Name is
- Lesson 14: What is Your Name
- Lesson 15: Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 16: I/You
- Lesson 17: Italian Gender Revision
- Lesson 18: This is
- Lesson 19: Countries
- Lesson 20: Where are you from?
- Lesson 21: Nationalities
- Lesson 22: Verb To Be
- Lesson 23: He/She
- Lesson 24: Nationalities He/She
- Lesson 25: Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 26: Numbers 21-99
- Lesson 27: Contact details
- Lesson 28: Verb To Live
- Lesson 29: Verb To Work
- Lesson 30: Verb to Study
- Lesson 31: Prepositions Pt1
- Lesson 32: Prepositions Pt2
- Lesson 33: Verb To Have
- Lesson 34: Greetings recap
- Lesson 35: Days of the week
- Lesson 36: What day?
- Lesson 37: Family members
- Lesson 38: Relatives
- Lesson 39: Possessives
- Lesson 40: Possessives pt2
- Lesson 41: This is (direct family)
- Lesson 42: This is (relatives)
- Lesson 43: Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 44: Where is he/she from?
- Lesson 45: Fruits
- Lesson 46: Vegetables
- Lesson 47: General Food
- Lesson 48: To Like
- Lesson 49: Not To Like
- Lesson 50: Conjunctions
- Lesson 51: Colors
- Lesson 52: I Like Colors, Food
- Lesson 53: Don't like colors, food
- Vocabulary Game
- Italian Level 1 - End of Course Quiz
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.