Italy is known worldwide for its art, design sense and cuisine. Knowing Italian can enhance career prospects and business opportunities, especially in industries such as interior design, fashion and food. Italian culture is also known to be deeply rooted in Greek and Roman civilizations. Today's Italian language has been pulled directly from Latin, the root of all Romance languages. By learning Italian, you can understand a variety of European languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese and French.Italy's rich culture and delicious cuisine have always been the center of attention. If you are interested in music, architecture, fashion and arts, then andiamo! Continue your learning and improve your language knowledge with every level.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1: Greetings
- Lesson 2: How are you?
- Lesson 3: Introductions
- Lesson 4: Demonstrative Pronouns
- Lesson 5: Demonstrative Pronouns
- Lesson 6: Alphabet & Spelling
- Lesson 7: Personal Information (Masculine)
- Lesson 8: Personal Information (Feminine)
- Lesson 9: Where is He/She from?
- Lesson 10: Cities
- Lesson 11: Where is that?
- Lesson 12: Languages
- Lesson 13: Do you speak?
- Lesson 14: Ordinal Numbers
- Lesson 15: Days of the week
- Lesson 16: Seasons
- Lesson 17: Months
- Lesson 18: Telling the time pt1
- Lesson 19: Telling the time pt2
- Lesson 20: Possessives Singular
- Lesson 21: Possessives Plural
- Lesson 22: Family-Relatives
- Lesson 23: Introduce your family members
- Lesson 24: What's this?
- Lesson 25: Verb Have
- Lesson 26: Present Simple positive
- Lesson 27: Present Simple third person
- Lesson 28: Present Simple plural
- Lesson 29: Present Simple negative
- Lesson 30: Present Simple questions
- Lesson 31: Present Simple regular verbs
- Lesson 32: Present Simple irregular verbs
- Lesson 33: Opposites
- Lesson 34: Personal Adjectives
- Lesson 35: Describing someone's appearance
- Lesson 36: Articles
- Lesson 37: Object Pronouns
- Lesson 38: Describing someone and their life
- Lesson 39: Prepositions of time
- Lesson 40: Daily Activities pt1
- Lesson 41: Daily Activities pt2
- Lesson 42: Frequency Adverbs
- Lesson 43: Plurals
- Lesson 44: Sports
- Lesson 45: Sports play/do/go
- Lesson 46: How often?
- Lesson 47: Food
- Lesson 48: Drinks
- Lesson 49: Can I have?
- Lesson 50: I would like
- Lesson 51: Jobs
- Italian Level 2 - End of Course Quiz
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.