JOIN THE OTHER 50,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MASTERED THE LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM WITH ONE OF MY TOP RATED COURSES!
Here is what you will learn by taking this Linux Administration course:
- How the boot process works on Linux servers and what you can do to control it.
- The various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they're stored, and how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks.
- Disk management, partitioning, and file system creation.
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM) - extending disk space without downtime, migrating data from one storage to another, and more.
- Managing Linux users and groups.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- Networking concepts that apply to system administration and specifically how to configure Linux network interfaces.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to configure sudo.
- How to find and install software.
- Managing process and jobs.
- Linux shell scripting
- What you learn in course applies to any Linux environment including Ubuntu, Debian, Kali Linux, Linux Mint, RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Enroll now and start learning the skills you need to level up your career!
- A basic understanding of the Linux operating system. Please consider taking "Learn Linux in 5 Days" before taking this course
Who should take this course
Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux or Linux system administration People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface Existing Linux users that want to become power users People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use, manage, or support the Linux operating system People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux system administration and be able to apply that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.