About this Course:
Prior to taking this course, it is best, but not required, to have some familiarity to HTML and CSS. As for tools, you will need a browser and a text editor. You should have some familiarity of using a browser
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Declare variables and manipulate values
- Work with operators
- Explain coercion and hoisting
- Use the Date and Math object
- Use template strings for displaying output
- Incorporate if conditionals in your code
- Use a switch statement when appropriate
- Understand and apply the while and for loop
- Create an array
- Add and remove elements from an array
- Use array methods
- Create user defined functions
- Create arrow functions
- Explain scope
- Create user defined objects
- Explain prototypal inheritance
- Use the constructor and class structure to create objects
- Explain the DOM
- Select and modify elements from the DOM
- Create event handles to respond to user actions
- Debug your code
About Course Provider
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.