About this Course:
Prior to taking this course, it is best, but not required, to have some familiarity to HTML and CSS. As for tools, you will need a browser and a text editor. You should have some familiarity of using a browser
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Declare variables and manipulate values
- Work with operators
- Explain coercion and hoisting
- Use the Date and Math object
- Use template strings for displaying output
- Incorporate if conditionals in your code
- Use a switch statement when appropriate
- Understand and apply the while and for loop
- Create an array
- Add and remove elements from an array
- Use array methods
- Create user defined functions
- Create arrow functions
- Explain scope
- Create user defined objects
- Explain prototypal inheritance
- Use the constructor and class structure to create objects
- Explain the DOM
- Select and modify elements from the DOM
- Create event handles to respond to user actions
- Debug your code
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.