About this Course:
Create new opportunities for yourself. Become an expert on ownCloud. OwnCloud is free software that offers a safe place to host your files. Learn how to install, configure, and manage it. With ownCloud you can access and share your files, calendars, contacts, emails and more from any device and the best with full control. Our online course will teach you the ins and outs of managing this software for you and your clients.
Special features of our course include:
- Complete access to the course anywhere, anytime.
- Compatibility with all devices running on the operating system, such as Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, etc.
- Performed in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Self-paced study plan.
- Reduced price and lifetime access to content
- The Basics of Linux
- Get to know a little of Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, or Amazon Drive
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Network Administrators
- System analysts
- IT Manager
- IT Professional
- IT Fan
- Entrepreneurs with Emphasis on IT
- Web developer
- Linux Man
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn?:
- Create a cloud file storage environment
- Install the ownCloud Server
- Install owncloud client on iPhone, Android, MAC, Windows and Linux
- Manage ownCloud Server
- Enable ownCloud apps
- Integrate ownCloud with Microsoft Active Directory
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.