Italy is known worldwide for its art, design sense and cuisine. Knowing Italian can enhance career prospects and business opportunities, especially in industries such as interior design, fashion and food. Italian culture is also known to be deeply rooted in Greek and Roman civilizations. Today's Italian language has been pulled directly from Latin, the root of all Romance languages. By learning Italian, you can understand a variety of European languages, such as Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Italy's rich culture and delicious cuisine have always been the center of attention. If you are interested in music, architecture, fashion and arts, then andiamo!
With our Italian Starter Microlearning Course, you can:
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Italian
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson 1: Russian Language Characteristics
- Lesson 2: Greetings3Lesson 3: How are you
- Lesson 4: Russian Alphabet & Vowels
- Lesson 5: Russian Alphabet & Consonants
- Lesson 6: Russian Alphabet & Unique Letters
- Lesson 7: My name is
- Lesson 8: What is your name
- Lesson 9: Possessive Pronouns singular
- Lesson 10: Possessive Pronouns plural
- Lesson 11: Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 12: Countries
- Lesson 13: Where are you from?
- Lesson 14: Nationalities1
- Lesson 15: More Greetings
- Lesson 16: What is this?
- Lesson 17: Colors
- Lesson 18: Numbers 0-20
- Lesson 19: Numbers 20-100
- Lesson 20: Give your contact details
- Lesson 21: Cases
- Lesson 22: Prepositions pt1
- Lesson 23: Prepositions pt2
- Lesson 24: Greetings recap
- Lesson 25: Days of the week
- Lesson 26: Family Members
- Lesson 27: Fruits
- Lesson 28: Food and meals
- Lesson 29: Vegetables
- Lesson 30: Conjunctions
- Lesson 31: Rooms in the house
- Lesson 32: Jobs & Occupations
- Lesson 33: Drinks & Beverages
- Lesson 34: Around the city
- Lesson 35: Gender
- Lesson 36: Plurals
- Lesson 37: Adjectives
- Lesson 38: Yes/No Questions
- Lesson 39: Verb Live
- Lesson 40: Verb Like
- Lesson 41: Action Verbs
- Vocabulary Game
- Russian Level 1 - End of Course Quiz
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.