About this Course:
Spring Boot has a lot of magic going for it. Developing REST Services with Spring Boot is cool and fun. Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone production-grade Spring based Applications that you can just run. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration.
In this course you will learn the features of Spring Boot and Spring Boot Starter Projects with hands-on step by step approach developing:
Basic Todo Management Java Application using Spring Boot with Login and Logout functionalities. Basic REST Service to manage Survey Questionnaire. You will get introduced to REST Services Spring Security - Authentication and Authorization - Maven - dependencies management - Eclipse - IDE - and Tomcat Embedded Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
You will learn about Spring Boot step by step - in more than 100 steps. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Spring Boot.
You will learn about:
- Basics of Spring Boot
- Basics of Auto Configuration and Spring Boot Magic
- Spring Boot Starter Projects
- Spring Initializr
- Basic REST Services using Spring Boot Starter Web
- REST Service Content Negotiation with JSON and XML
- Embedded servlet containers : Tomcat Jetty and Undertow
- Writing Unit and Integration tests using Spring Boot Starter Test
- Profiles and Dynamic Configuration with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot Data JPA
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot Developer Tools and LiveReload
- You should have working experience with Java and Annotations
- We will help you install Eclipse and get up and running with Maven and Tomcat
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- You would like to understand the magic of Spring Boot
- You are looking forward to develop you first RESTful API with Spring Boot
- You are looking forward to develop you first Web Application with Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- You are a experienced developer new to Spring Boot and want to discover what the hype is about
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will learn the magic of Spring Boot - Auto Configuration Spring Initializr and Starter Projects
- You will learn to develop RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- You will learn to develop a Web Application connecting to JPA/Hibernate Step by Step with Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- You will learn to use a wide variety of Spring Boot Starter Projects - Spring Boot Web Spring Boot Test Spring Boot Data JPA Spring Boot Data REST
- You will understand Spring MVC in depth - DispatcherServlet Model Controllers and ViewResolver
- You will understand how to make best use of Spring Boot Actuator and Spring Boot Developer Tools
- You will learn how to externalise application configuration using Spring Boot Profiles and Dynamic Configuration
- You will understand and use the embedded servlet container options provided by Spring Boot - Tomcat Jetty and Undertow
- You will learn to write great Unit and Integration tests using Spring Boot Starter Test
- You will understand the basics of developing a Web Application - POST GET HTTP MVC Pattern
- You will understand the basics of styling your web page using Bootstrap framework
- Web Application with Spring Boot
- Introduction to JUnit in 5 Steps
- Introduction to Mockito in 5 Steps
- Spring Boot Deep Dive with a simple API
- Introduction to JPA With Spring Boot in 10 Steps
- Connecting Web Application with JPA
- Appendix - First 10 Steps in Spring
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.