Stay ahead of the curve with Angular 2
It's not every day that one of the most important front-end libraries in web development gets a complete overhaul. Keep your skills relevant and up-to-date with this comprehensive introduction to Google's popular community project.
Who should take this course
If you've built an application with Angular 1.x and need direction on how to efficiently migrate that application across to Angular 2, then this Learning Path is for you. If you've spent time with TypeScript and know how things work on a basic level, this Learning Path will allow you to graduate to a level of mastery. Anyone looking to get started with app development can also use the introduction to Ionic 2 section to get their feet wet with hybrid app development.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Compile the sample application and analyze its overall structure
- Understand TypeScript's type system and how to use it more effectively
- Improve your code with TypeScript language features
- Use advanced experimental ES6 and ES7 features
- Create static typing between a client and server in a client/server application. Bring the view code into TypeScript to have static typing
- Interact efficiently with the type system for better and structured code
- Familiarize yourself with Angular 2's new syntax and its change detection mechanism
- Plan and migrate code incrementally and avoid bulk migration
- Use the ng-upgrade library to facilitate the migration process
- Understand how to work with the new component router
- Switch and upgrade services, directives and forms to their Angular 2 equivalents
- Introduce yourself to ECMAScript 6 and start incorporating TypeScript classes
- Follow best practices recommended by the Angular core team for migrating projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of Angular 2 components by slicing static HTML pages into dedicated components
- Configure a modern setup with TypeScript, SystemJS, and ES2015
- Refactor and upgrade an Angular 1.x application to Angular 2
- Design reusable components by understanding how data flows in and out of them and by leveraging advanced Angular 2 template techniques
- Debug Angular 2 components and write automated unit and end-to-end tests
- Embed external libraries such as d3
- Run Angular 2 components on mobile devices and on the server
- Make API calls and circumvent cross-origin restrictions with JSONP
- Customize an Ionic 2 application using the power of SASS variables
- Keep your code structured and reusable by implementing separation of concerns
- Interact with users and gather relevant information using a form
- Keep the user experience as close to native applications as possible using visual aids such as modal and actionSheet
- Master the emulator and native loader options to see the final application while building it
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.