Brush up your front-end development skills with real-world examples
The pressure to make every user experience unique and engaging is only going to rise as UX innovation raises the bar. Stay updated on the latest design tips and techniques and apply them to your own work straight away with this practical Learning Path.
A core understanding of HTML and CSS syntax
Who should take this course
Anyone who wants to build websites the "professional" way. Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skillset in a professional arena. Experienced developers looking to renew their HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Build a responsive site from start to finish, from mockup to HTML and CSS implementation
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of RWD compared to other web design techniques
- Learn to build a fluid layout starting from a digital mockup
- Create breakpoints in a layout and write the code to modify the layout of your site at each breakpoint
- Understand techniques to test and maintain your responsive code on different devices
- Format headers, footers, and column layouts in a way that will adapt to different browser sizes
- Target specific viewports to present an optimized view of your website for a given device
- Get an in-depth knowledge of media queries-the heart of responsive web design
- Create advanced design strategies for different devices, aspect ratios, and resolutions
- Work with the Twitter Bootstrap framework to build effective designs
- Make your design backward-compatible and expand support to IE9 with HTML5shim
- Enhance the user experience using relative measurement types
- Stay up to date with all the future developments in web design and discover CSS4 media queries
- Understand the important concepts of human psychology, HCI, design and product thinking that make up UX
- Build a website structure keeping in check user flows and sitemaps
- Exploit wireframes and build a solid one for responsive web design
- Get to grips with UX best practices and incorporate them in your web design
- Apply heuristics and usability to create a successful web plan
- Learn how to build a clickable wireframe prototype to enhance responsiveness
- Apply user testing and design iteration to ensure smooth web experience
- Master web layouts using a modern and popular front-end framework
- Implement custom layout elements such as page layouts, image carousels, and list styles
- Easily manipulate a grid-based layout system with the Twitter Bootstrap grid
- Extend Bootstrap using custom icon fonts to produce retina-ready graphics for any device
- Build a unique homepage while learning about the visual hierarchy to lead the eyes of your users to what they need to see
- Integrate the LESS preprocessing language to take full control of Twitter Bootstrap
- Use deployment techniques that will make your site simpler and easy to manage
- Optimize and deploy your website using modern techniques and a few easy tricks
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.