Start building practical real-world server applications using Node.js
The lightweight and efficient platform for building server applications, Node.js, has become the go-to tool for web developers working on the server-side. If you're a web developer looking to move toward the server-side, this Learning Path is for you. You will embark on a journey from being a novice to becoming a fullstack developer. You'll build light and robust server-side applications by the end of this Learning Path.
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
Developers who have a basic knowledge of Node_js and want to learn more advanced features and take their applications to the next level will greatly benefit from this video course.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Build your custom middleware for Express
- Integrate Socket.IO with Express and use the same authentication
- Create a secure local store for passwords
- Leverage the power of Redis for messaging
- Explore design patterns in Node.js
- Build solid architectures by following test-driven development
- Look beyond web applications and create your own desktop app with Node.js
- Develop single page applications using Node.js with AngularJS, Ember.js, and Backbone.js
- Master the Express framework and build a complete site with a real database
- Create a real-time and fully functional online chat application with Socket.IO
- Utilize the enormous range of Gulp plugins
- Define what an API is and how it is used in client-server communication
- Explore HTTP requests and responses and find out about the various fields that make up these requests and responses
- Understand the architectural constraints and properties that make an API RESTful
- Use Twitter's API to tweet and search for tweets
- Store Twitter's data in our database to minimize the use of Twitter's API
- Use Async.js to handle Twitter's API constraints
- Test APIs using Postman and Apache Benchmark
- Build the API on the server using Express.js and MongoDB
- Find out about the Facebook Graph API, and its structure, resources, and permissions
- Be introduced to GitHub API, its use of different representations, the PATCH verb, HATEOAS, and conditional requests
- Get security tips to prevent session hijacking vulnerabilities
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.