You might already know some Python, but did you know that it's also great for rapid prototyping and web application development? This Learning Path shows you how you can apply Flask to real-world projects so that you can ship quick, professional, market-leading products.
About the Authors:
Gareth Dwyer is a South African Computer Science student with several years of Python and web development experience. He first became interested in coding when he was 14, and this interest has only grown since then. His other computer-related interests include Information Security, Natural Language Processing, NoSQL databases, and most things Linux, while in his largely imagined free time he pursues interests in chess, philosophy, classical piano, and languages.
Lalith Polepeddi has been working with Flask since discovering it to be an easy way to learn about web development. He's written about Flask for Tuts+ and TechPro. Aside from Flask, Lalith is interested in applying computer science to address problems in parallel domains, such as biology.
A working knowledge of Python
Who should take this course
This course is intended for programming beginners that want to get started with Web Development. This course is intended for Python programmers that want to jump into Web Development. This course is for programmers that want to develop their first RESTful API.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Develop projects using python
- Gear up with the tools you need to get started with web development in Flask
- Use familiar Python syntax that makes developing with Flask easy
- Establish better client-server communication for your apps
- Get better flexibility in your apps by combining Python logic with HTML view code
- Enhance the utility of your app by establishing methods for client input
- Easily control web APIs to combine data in useful ways
- Integrate attractive CSS elements to make your apps look great
- Create personalized user experiences with cookies and much more
- Set up a development environment with all the necessary software to develop Flask apps
- Create robust databases with PostgreSQL to safely store user data for your dynamic websites
- Build an authentication and authorization system using Flask-Login and Flask-Oauth to protect your pages from improper access
- Use Flask extensions such as Flask-Gravatar, Flask SSLify, and more to add a wide range of functionalities to your app
- Integrate the Wikipedia API to build a location-based service
- Understand the fundamental capabilities of the Flask framework
- Find out how HTTP/Verb methods are used for CRUD operations
- Become efficient using SQLAlchemy to store and query data models
- Design and develop large applications independently from Flask
- Integrate and develop authorization mechanisms in web APIs
- Explore security principles, and understand how storing passwords should be implemented
- Use the Flask test client efficiently to run automated tests
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.